RE: free play coin up circuit.

From: Clay Cowgill <c.cowgill_at_comcast.net>
Date: Mon May 28 2012 - 17:30:14 EDT

> https://picasaweb.google.com/105648148944558411044/Shop?authuser=0
<https://picasaweb.google.com/105648148944558411044/Shop?authuser=0&feat=dir
ectlink> &feat=directlink

Is your floor epoxy? How's it holding up? (I like the UV pigment chips.
;-)

(I went with MMA in our garage instead of epoxy since it was a one-day
operation and I liked the really high heat tolerance for cars and stuff, but
if you drop something sharp/heavy it definitely takes a chunk out much
easier than I would like. We have epoxy in the bar/kitchen in Ground
Kontrol and it seems to be holding up well, but we don't have any games on
it either...)

-Clay