Omega Race

From: Kevin Moore <talon.k_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon May 28 2012 - 19:59:26 EDT

Ok, so I'm trying to get this one running for the party. It's a board I had
started acid damage repair on a while back. Test mode indicates a bad BBU
Ram no biggy there. No screen in test though.

During game play You get a screen, the initial text that comes up is on the
upper right corner only, and is so small you can't read it.

Ships are almost like dots, and the force field border is a small box in
the upper left.

I'm thinking this has to do with the scaler section, or the x y position
counters 191's 157's etc. But I'm not sure on that.

Can upload some pictures if you think that would help.

Kevin