Re: tempest PCB only some vectors shaky

From: Andrew Welburn <andy_at_andysarcade.net>
Date: Wed Jun 06 2012 - 12:20:46 EDT

For such a small problem, you are likely to be better off substituting
parts one at a time in the output section of X and Y, op-amps, switches,
dacs possibly. I have had any combination of these cause weird
abberations that you just can't find in the normal manner.

I'm betting its an op-amp, it feels like that sort of thing if you have
already replace all electrolytics.

Andrew Welburn
http://www.andys-arcade.com