Major Havoc

From: Kevin Moore <talon.k_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon Jul 02 2012 - 14:39:28 EDT

Have a question concerning the tempest to mh conversion.
Just repaired a mh board, everything looks great on my pat9000 bench. That
is until I plug in the conversion board set. The the video goes all sorts
of bad. I've checked over the components on the adaptor board and have
found no fault.

Reading over the conversion documents it looks like there is some mods
needed to the wg6100 before I go and do those mods I'd like to understand
better what they are for. Mind you I'm running an amplifone setup in the
pat so I would actually have to convert my tempest to check this thing out.

Kevin