Re: Messed up my Black Widow

From: John Huie <jehuie_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed Jul 04 2012 - 01:15:54 EDT

Very strange....on the back of the board there was foam stuck to it from the piece that goes in there to protect it from bumping against the cabinet.  Cleaned the residue off and then checked the +5/Ground again and it was no longer shorted.  Got about the same resistance as the other board.  Weird but cool I thought.

Took it back out and checked it again to be sure and yep, seemed fine.  Plugged it into the game and still had no LED though. Errrrrr.  Pulled the board out and grabbed my meter....it's shorted again.

Sigh.