Re: Star Wars

From: Chris Loggans <cloggans_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed Jul 11 2012 - 19:04:13 EDT

If you are referring to the twitching of the picture along the X axis, I've seen that one before. It's probably the horizontal size pot on the Amplifone deflection board. Have him turn it back and forth a few times to clean the contacts and the picture should stabilize. That is only a temporary fix though. He really needs the pot changed.

Thanks,
-Chris