Re: Replacing a B/W vector tube

From: Andre Huijts <a.huijts_at_upcmail.nl>
Date: Mon Jul 16 2012 - 02:06:48 EDT

Thanks for all the great info !

I succeeded in replacing the 19VARP4 with an A50-120W tube from a 1968 (!) Philips TV.

Here's the story and pics: http://www.dragonslairfans.com/smfor/index.php?topic=3209.210

Looking back it was a piece of cake. The only step I miss in Arcadius' lost is refueling the yoke with some hot glue.

John: the G05's don't come with any centering magnets so I don't use them. They were on the TV though. I think the picture is very nice now. I onlyhave to do a final check with the diamonds screen on my LL.

Thanks to all who replied and to Chris for "forwarding" it to the list.... :)

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPad

Op 16 jul. 2012 om 00:50 heeft John Robertson <pinball@telus.net> het volgende geschreven: