RE: Cosmic chasm

From: David Shoemaker <davids_at_oz.net>
Date: Wed Jul 18 2012 - 00:48:58 EDT

I have had a couple of offers to buy the board. I take no offence, if it
was reversed I probably would be thinking much the same thing myself J

I am not interested in selling at this time. I am more interested in
figuring out how we might be able to use it to propagate more information
for other collectors. If people can repo quantum who is to say what is
possible J

David