Re: Cinelabs CCPU on an FPGA Demo at CAX2012 This Weekend

From: Ken Sumrall <k_lists_at_scrapheap.net>
Date: Mon Jul 30 2012 - 22:02:43 EDT

Gah! Why didn't I read the vector list before the weekend! Oh, maybe it's
because I was busy trying to move the F355 Challenge Deluxe game to CAX on
Friday. That thing is such a beast. Oh, and sorry for the raster reference on
this list. :-)

I'm even more sorry I didn't realize the Cinelabs CCPU was being demoed there.
I would have come by and talked to you about it. I'm a big fan of the
Cinematronics vector games. I used to own two, but I gave my Star Castle away
and now I just have Space Wars.

___
Ken