RE: Battlezone rom hack?

From: Bill Karkula <sociableone_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu Aug 02 2012 - 09:08:59 EDT

It's a pain, but replacing the two 24 pin headers and then ALL ROM and PROM
sockets on the AUX and AVG will get the reliability back. Replacing the 24
pin interconnect cable also is a good idea. If you use the Braze kit, you
still need to replace the two Vector ROM sockets as they need to stay
inserted (ones ending in "421" and "422"). The set in my BZ cab has run for
over two years now with no issues.