RE: Battlezone rom hack?

From: <wboucher6_at_cogeco.ca>
Date: Thu Aug 02 2012 - 15:25:08 EDT

I second this suggestion. Adding adapters just adds more connections that can fail. You are far better off to replace
the headers (with square pins) and then replace the terminals inside the harness connector housings with new trifurcon
(3 points of contact) type. There's not tons of current going through them but if you are greatly concerned with long
term reliability, install all gold plated header pins and terminals and it'll last until the next ice age.

Bill Boucher
http://www.biltronix.com