Re: Star Wars Tie fighter issues

From: Kevin Moore <talon.k_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu Aug 02 2012 - 20:14:26 EDT

Well if I could take your knowledge an stuff it in my brain.. When are the
Matrix training programs going to be available???Thanks for the ideas Clay.
Yes the Rams have been replaced, So I'm off to have a look at everything
else you mentioned..

Draw all of space?? What if I draw a black hole or something? Then what
happens??

Kevin