Re: waveform at 555 + HV variance - amplifone monitor

From: Cinelabs Info <cinelabs.info_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed Aug 15 2012 - 09:25:44 EDT

Hi Karl,

You mentioned you installed "a Cinelabs type flyback". If you installed an
actual Cinelabs flyback, specifically a flyback with a Cinelabs warranty
sticker on it, then you are fully supported and we are happy to provide
specific assistance with troubleshooting your board. If you're replacement
flyback is a dud, we'll get it replaced.

If the flyback is a generic Cinelabs type (i.e. no warranty sticker), you
should contact the place you purchased the part, for technical and/or
replacement support.

Can you check to see if your flyback has a sticker on it?

Thanks,
-Mark