Re: Battlezone X Bip

From: Kevin Moore <talon.k_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed Aug 29 2012 - 14:59:09 EDT

Thought about the opamp as well. No luck.

So after going completely through the analog section, I decided there had
to be something wrong with the digital input. What I've noticed in the past
on my scope is that when you probe from DV?12-03 the # of peaks, or ticks
decreases with each. So upon further inspection, I noticed that DVX3 didn't
seem to follow that rule. DVY3 did. I compared it to another BZ. Sure
enough there was a difference. DVX3 was bad. So I piggybacked onto A5 ls194
and sure enough it came back in.

Here's some pictures of the wave form, and the Diamond pattern with the X
bip as far negative as it will go.

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/ss8KnfYLJuevAjWW0Mwuy81rTWPmGZl4M7h06yPvqFg?feat=directlink
Screen shot

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/Klgn_DEuu_AtDkWTVuKZkc1rTWPmGZl4M7h06yPvqFg?feat=directlink