Re: Omega Race help - playing blind

From: John Huie <jehuie_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon Sep 03 2012 - 21:29:49 EDT

Thank you Douglas.  I'll go hunt those down.  I did mis-type though....I meant to say that I do have neck glow.  But otherwise yeah, it sounds like I have issues on both.  Kinda figured.  I'm bummed to hear about the +12 being potentially damaging.  But glad I didn't go plug my other monitor into this game then!  It's a V2000 monitor by the way in case I forgot to mention that.