Re: jumping subsequent vectors - Omega Race

From: Douglas Gauck <douglas_at_gauck.com>
Date: Tue Sep 04 2012 - 12:13:17 EDT

Fixed... jumping vectors were caused by bad 244s at PN6 and PN8 which I would have thought would prevent the program from running. Also had a partly bad 161 that was contributing to the problem.
Still no luck on the BBU. Anyone with a working circuit care to a) verify the schematic is right aside from inventing pin 17 on an LS138 - should be 7 instead of 17, and b) probe around for voltages and the like on the analog side of the chip?
-Douglas