Anyone here interested (or at least willing) to repair an Omega Race PCB (no acid damage!)

From: John Huie <jehuie_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat Sep 08 2012 - 22:03:31 EDT

So I have this Omega Race board and I can hear it playing blind.  But it's putting out 14 volts on the X output pin and 12 volts on the Y output pin and nothing on the Z pin.  I am sure to screw it all up and don't even know where to begin anyway.

So I'm looking for someone to work on this thing for cold hard cash instead.  Anyone interested.  The board is relatively clean and I don't see any acid damage on the thing.

Or if anyone has any tips I'm open to trying. I love learning about this stuff but, I fear this one is outside of my skill level.

Thanks!

John 925-383-7663