Re: Electrohome G08 "blooming"

From: John Robertson <pinball_at_telus.net>
Date: Sun Sep 09 2012 - 20:56:39 EDT

Oh, right, the fire maker GO-8. Yeah, the HV diodes are buried in the
Flyback.

You can check (if you have an HV probe) at the Focus output from that
transformer - it should be around 10KV according to the schematic - then
you could check at the anode wire to see if it is double at 20KV or not.

John :-#)#

                 www.flippers.com