Re: Star Wars Video Problem - weak colours

From: Andrew Welburn <andy_at_andysarcade.net>
Date: Thu Sep 27 2012 - 17:29:16 EDT

You must remember that every game Pcb needs to be matched to the monitor you are viewing it with. I can see that your linearity is also out as well as your colours in that video.

The rule is, that you can't expect every vector Pcb output to be the same, they all drift a bit after all these years.

Andrew Welburn (mobile)
www.andys-arcade.com