Star Wars

From: Kevin Moore <talon.k_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue Oct 16 2012 - 14:07:28 EDT

So I've been doing some work on SW boards as of late, and I'm finding alot
are having similar issues.

Attract screen appears normal
Start game play and the ties get strecthed out, or appear as multiply flat
lines, and the star field collapses in to a vertical line of stars.
The Death Star appears normal, as does the xwing.

The self test shows nothing, and the troubleshooting guide tests 10-26
don't show anything wrong.

I've swapped out proms with known good ones, replaced sockets, and checked
continuity.

The troubleshooting diags should eliminate the digital divider; and a
matrix processor correct?

So I'm thinking something with the pseudo-random number generator

Does that sound about right?

Kevin