Re: K6100 problem with HV section

From: Andrew Welburn <andy_at_andysarcade.net>
Date: Thu Nov 08 2012 - 04:19:47 EST

John, make sure you have the correct manual you say 'the manual' there
are three manuals, 1st, 2nd, 3rd printing of TM-183.

  Each contains layouts and schematics that represent the differnt
revisions of the pcbs that came out...

... with one exception :
http://www.andysarcade.net/personal/tech/index.htm
about 3/4 way down i found a P329 with a mystery resistor not in any of
the three manuals...

Andrew Welburn
http://www.andys-arcade.com