Re: Sidam Asterock wont coin up

From: Andrew Welburn <andy_at_andysarcade.net>
Date: Sat Nov 10 2012 - 13:53:25 EST

Just so everyone else knows, Mame has changed the naming convention
(after i confirmed it on this pcb and asked them to do so) so the rom to
modify in question is 10505.2 not sidamas.2 described below..

I've made the modification and i'll send the rom to the owner tomorrow,
i'll report back on what he finds.

Did anyone else do the mod yet?

Andrew Welburn
http://www.andys-arcade.com