Re: Star Wars PCB jitters

From: William Boucher <wboucher6_at_cogeco.ca>
Date: Mon Nov 12 2012 - 17:29:54 EST

I watched the videos and there's not just jitter. There are definitely graphical errors occurring as well.
My first advice would be...

1) verify all EPROM chips if you have the means,
2) swap the AVG chip with a known good spare,
3) very carefully re-seat all socketed chips on the game boards.
4) verify that the chips on the game board are getting +5.0 VDC +/-0.1V.

William Boucher
http://www.biltronix.com