Battlezone missing background

From: Danny Pearson <dannypearson_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu Nov 22 2012 - 12:33:31 EST

Hi guys, got a bit of a weird issue on a Battlezone. The game plays fine,
on the scope I can see all the objects and background just perfect (but with
retrace lines as I don't have a Z input on my scope). Plugged into the cab
and there's no background at all, no mountains. The moon and Volcano
eruption is there just no mountains at all. Am I right in guessing this is
an issue in the Window circuit? Has anyone seen this before?

Dan