Re: Modern replacements / xref for deflection transistors

From: Colin Davies <colin.w.davies_at_btopenworld.com>
Date: Sun Nov 25 2012 - 16:13:10 EST

Yep, I think you have to take into account the heat disspation etc....

For the 07's / 57's ...I'm sure I was looking at MJE15030's /31's for
these... Well over rated... and also MJF's (fully insulated packages -
would be pefect if they work !!)... They were cheap enough... so you could
fit and forget for the next 30 years as very unlikely to fail !! - Can't
recall If I ever refitted a board with them though to test !!

http://www.onsemi.com/pub_link/Collateral/MJF15030-D.PDF

Can any one comment on these please ????

You have to swap the legs over though, so not a straight fit !! - heat sink
also becomes live if using the MJE ones.. but the heat sinks are
floating....

I'll be looking at some vectors next year no doubt !!

Regards, Colih