RE: Battlezone missing background

From: Danny Pearson <dannypearson_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu Nov 29 2012 - 09:36:53 EST

Hi Douglas, thanks mate you put me on the right track. I didn't realise BZ
had 3 separate bits for Z. Armed with this I traced them back and found
one was indeed missing. The root cause was a bad 74LS175 @ J8 which is
annoyingly on Sheet 3 of the schematics instead of Sheet 2 like the rest of
the circuit :)

Dan