VERY nice EPROM programmer...

From: Andre Huijts <a.huijts_at_upcmail.nl>
Date: Wed Dec 05 2012 - 01:02:50 EST

http://www.batronix.com/shop/programmer/BX32/eprom-programmer.html

Looks a lot better quality than any of the Willem-stuff from the far-east.
I know these do the trick, but what I like about this one:

- reliable
- no external power supply
- Made in Germany
- Sturdy housing instead of a bare PCB
- EXCELLENT software which runs on Windows, Linux AND Mac !!
- free software + updates every 2 weeks in 18 languages !
- has a HUGE table of known devices

Really thinking about getting this. Yes it's a lot more expensive than a Willem, but this I can put next to my Mac, and program and read EPROMs every second of the day, with very comfy software and a reliable device.

Look at the video:
http://www.batronix.com/flash/pee/pee.html

When buying 5 there is a nice rebate, anyone else in Europe interested, we already have 2 interested guys here in Holland. I don't think shipping them on to the US (or anywhere else outside of Europe) is giving any advantage regretfully.

André Huijts
andre.huijts@upcmail.nl