Re: Tempest Color Vectors

From: Rodney Massman <rmassman_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat Dec 08 2012 - 06:17:35 EST

Been working on a Tempest for a friend. At first there was no video but the game played fine.
I found a broken trace between K5 and K3 as someone long ago attempted to replace a 2114
and in the process, burnt a trace.
So I got video back, however have come across the most peculiar problem. At first I thought it
was a simple issue of the color transistors, so I replaced Q2-4. Nothing changed. I also replaced Q8-10.
I am completely missing Red, Green and Yellow. Has anyone else come across this problem?

Bad color vectors:
http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj63/rmassman/IMG_3111.jpg
http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj63/rmassman/IMG_3146.jpg

What it should look like: