Re: Sidam Asterock wont coin up

From: Andre Huijts <a.huijts_at_upcmail.nl>
Date: Sat Dec 08 2012 - 08:45:05 EST

I'm happy to report the Freeplay mod by John works on the original hardware.

Since my Needham doesn't burn 2708s I used a 2716 instead with these mods:

a) lift pin 19 and short to pin 18
b) lift pin 21 and short to pin 24

Note this mod works on Asterock PCBs, other PCBs may require other mods.

The hack does show some side-effects.
After power up the number of credits is 00. However P1 was blinking but not P2. Tried P2 anyway and it does start a two player game just fine. After killing off all ships on both players the credit number showed 98 now.
After a P1 game the number Was 97. Etc etc etc.
Not sure what will happen if it reaches 0, but hey, I rarely play 100 games after another....

Thanks John, I can now remove the credit button :)

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPad

Op 30 nov. 2012 om 18:57 heeft Andrew Welburn <andy@andysarcade.net> het volgende geschreven: