Re: Tempest Color Vectors

From: <kspradling_at_kc.rr.com>
Date: Sat Dec 08 2012 - 14:28:55 EST

Ok, one last thing I just remembered... If my machine sits east-west, the screen colors are all messed up similar to that. I even used a manual degaussing coil on it and it didn't help. Set it back to north-south and it looks fine. Except if it works fine with the other board then it is probably the 74x89 Ram.