Long shot but I need a 19" amplifone tube

From: David Shoemaker <davids_at_oz.net>
Date: Mon Dec 17 2012 - 02:35:11 EST

I am working on some Amplifone boards and went to use my dedicated major
havoc to test them in. When what would my wondering eyes show me when I
open the head today? A 6100 retrofit...

Not stock and not what I want. So now I need to find an amplifone tube
(with deflection coil). I realize it's a long shot but does anyone have one
they are willing to let go of? I don't need HV or deflection boards as I
have spares of them. But really need to find that tube.

Anyone?

David