Re: Re: RASTER: Nice B&K 490B picture tube rejuvinator on eBay

From: John Robertson <pinball_at_telus.net>
Date: Wed Dec 26 2012 - 13:54:25 EST

Hi Grant,

Vector tubes use the same internal technology (and the same tubes) as
raster ones. The 490B is a nice rejuvinator as it is semi-automated and
does a first class job of restoring picture tubes with shorted elements
or emission(s) that is/are marginal. It can't save every tube by any
means, but it was the best of the lot of rejuvinators.

John :-#)#

                 www.flippers.com