Re: Re: RASTER: Nice B&K 490B picture tube rejuvinator on eBay

From: Andre Huijts <a.huijts_at_upcmail.nl>
Date: Wed Dec 26 2012 - 16:58:12 EST

Totally overpriced.

I bought my microprocessor controlled Muter 2005 for about 150 USD. This is the European equivalent to the Sencore CR7000 as it does the rejuvenation fully automatic too.

The Muter's that are without processor are even cheaper. (BMR-80, 90)

Shipping will kill a lot of the difference but it still can be very interesting. The Muters are built like tanks.

www.ebay.de

Op 26 dec. 2012, om 22:27 heeft Grant Thienemann <grant.thienemann@gmail.com> het volgende geschreven: