Re: Cross reference MC1495

From: Rodney Massman <rmassman_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon Dec 31 2012 - 13:37:20 EST

Well I was going to ship them back for a refund however I soon discovered that if you just ship it back using USPS packages often tend to ‘get lost’ in Ukraine. The only way to get it there reliably was to use USPS Priority Mail. I did some checking on just how much the small box and also an envelope shipping costs would be. Didn’t matter. $16.95 shipping. So calculate already spending $14.00 on shipping here, plus an additional $16.95 shipping it back – for a $40.00 purchase doesn’t make economical sense.
So I guess I’m stuck with these. I’m either going to pitch them or if someone else here wants to try them out your more than welcome to them as long as it’s within the US. I got really strange results with these and only want to keep reliable IC’s in stock. If they work out good for you, it’d be nice if we could work a deal on any standard MC1495’s you might have for stock.
Let me know.
Thanks