Re: G08 Rebuild issues

From: John Robertson <pinball_at_telus.net>
Date: Fri Jan 04 2013 - 02:28:10 EST

Have uploaded my assortment of Electrohome XY monitors to: (typo fixed!)

FTP site is: ftp://ttl.arcadetech.org/TTL/Test_Equipment/Monitors/ElectrohomeXY

These include four variations of the GO5 and two variations of the GO8
series. Some I have scanned, others are 'found' - where I may have
scanned or downloaded over the years.

John :-#)#

                 www.flippers.com