Re: MPSU07 and MPSU57 replacement transistors

From: Andrew Welburn <andy_at_andysarcade.net>
Date: Sat Jan 05 2013 - 12:53:00 EST

I'm away for the next three weeks, but will sort out any enquiries for these at the start of Feb. it might be easier if I put them in my webstore rather than dealing with email enquiries as its all automated. I'll see how it goes, they will be in hand by then anyway.

Thanks!

Andrew Welburn (mobile)
www.andys-arcade.com