Re: sencore cr70 repair

From: Joey Oravec <joeyoravec_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue Jan 15 2013 - 10:45:11 EST

I got ahold of Sencore today. Unfortunately (like I expected) the CR70 is
"obsolete and we cannot accept it for repair". The lady was pretty nice and
she's looking around to see if there's any service information or a
calibration procedure, but it's not too optimistic.

I already have the schematics, parts list, and manual but there are various
pots that surely need adjustment after changing out components. Hopefully
she finds that procedure.

-joey