Re: Replacing Tailgunner ROMs

From: Grant Thienemann <grant.thienemann_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri Jan 18 2013 - 09:53:25 EST

Hey Carlos,

I would look for a different rom set to try to merge according to
those instruction you merge p7 to r7 so it would become p7r7 and then
t7 and u7 to become t7u7.

Looking at your current rom set if I had to guess it would be p70 +
p71 and then t70+t71. But that is just an educated guess honestly.

-Grant