Re: Major Havoc fluke 9010a rom testing

From: Kevin Moore <talon.k_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed Jan 23 2013 - 09:11:07 EST

Well as we've seen on the MH those scripts aren't all they are cracked up
to be.

While yes some may work out of the box, I prefer to do my testing a little
different, which is why I manually do them.

For example you could write a script that asks you what rom version you are
testing, then have it test each one and ask for input before continuing to
the next, and as is the case in MH you will need to write in a text script
reminding you to hook up the WD Dis to ground, then have it page and check.

The scripting is pretty easy to do, I've just not had time to write up a
better script. The QA site scripts would be a good starting place if you
wanted to add to it, and make changes. I have a feeling that most of those
scripts were automatically written and never checked for inaccuracy. I tend
to use them for Locations and sigs.