FW: K6100 spot killer voltages don't match manual

From: David Shoemaker <davids_at_oz.net>
Date: Sat Feb 02 2013 - 15:02:29 EST

I didn't get a copy of this mail from last night? Did anyone? I am cutting
the embedded schematic image to see if that maybe was the problem. Though
the whole mail was only 144k.

One other thought on testing this section. I was thinking I could lift the
two deflection side resistor legs and using a 1.5v battery to drive the two
sides inputs to see if that turns off the spot killer. Would let me verify
that section was working ok (or see which side was acting up).

Thoughts on that?

David