6100 weirdness, spot killer is one, B+ is way to high but I get delfection . .

From: Grant Thienemann <grant.thienemann_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon Feb 04 2013 - 09:28:38 EST

Hey Guys,

I did something incredibly stupid with a 6100 I own, needless to say
it wasn't working after said stupidity.

Anyway, I rebuilt the both the deflection and hv PCBs, however when I
hook up the monitor to my Black Widow, which was a perfect working
6100 in it so I know the Black Widow PCB is good, the 6100 I rebuilt
has the following issues:

1st. Spot Killer is on right now.
2nd. The B+ is around 241 volts which is WAY too high, I know it
should be 181 volts. Here is the thing though, the HV adjustment pot
is turned all the way down!
3rd. And I debated including this because I think if I fix the first
two the last two will be resolved, the red doesn't look right on the
tube, could just need adjustments, but I have a feeling if I fix the
first two issues this one will go away.

Any advice would be great!

Thanks
Grant