Re: Battlezone repair flowchart?

From: Lewis <lewismills_at_centurylink.net>
Date: Sat Feb 23 2013 - 08:58:30 EST

Thanks, but what I'm thinking of is literally a flowchart. The first
box is something like "does the power button light?" and a "no" answer
sends you to another box and one path, and a "yes" answer sends you
another way to a box with something like "is the spot killer on?" I
thought it was BZ-specific, but maybe not.
Lewis