Re: sencore cr70 repair

From: Joey Oravec <joeyoravec_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed Mar 06 2013 - 10:40:12 EST

David -

The schematics and test procedure are on
ftp://ttl.arcadetech.org/TTL/Test_Equipment/ under sencore / cr-70.

Although I don't understand the purpose of those pots yet, they definitely
do not adjust voltage range. I think the problem was that the test
procedure had me measuring from G1 to G2 which would include the bias
voltage, but it did not specify a setting. It looks like you need the knob
on -20 to see the expected voltage range. Otherwise the range will be
offset, like I was seeing.

The two pots R23/R24 are basically on the output to the gauge, and I think
they calibrate where the needle is placed for a given cutoff current or
emission current. But I still don't fully understand the circuit or how I
should perform a calibration.

-joey