Re: Vectorbeam monitor issues

From: <wboucher6_at_cogeco.ca>
Date: Tue Mar 26 2013 - 13:03:05 EDT

The X amplifier is working okay. The Y amplifier is not working on the negative supply side (top half is blank) and it
also appears that the Y power transistor on the positive supply side is not working, that's why it's compressed. I
would expect from the pictures also that the LF13331 quad switch IC is shot. It is latching both endpoints of Y but
only one endpoint of X.

Bill Boucher
http://www.biltronix.com