Re: need Quantum signature list

From: Kevin Moore <talon.k_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue Mar 26 2013 - 23:22:41 EDT

Well I am very close to getting the Repro board up and running. I need
to order some caps and the pots. But its very close.

Here's a couple of images. I didn't have a Red LED handy, so I used a
Blue it seemed fitting..

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-jOdscyvQn1A/UVJljeyq6kI/AAAAAAAAGyA/lA5S6TMrqEg/s722/IMAG0421.jpg

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-9UmphkisVHQ/UVJltMZ8TpI/AAAAAAAAGyI/5_Tp2Ai1qjk/s902/IMAG0422.jpg

Kevin