RE: Quantum help needed

From: Jonathan Koolpe <jkoolpe_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sun Mar 31 2013 - 18:19:45 EDT

It also looks similar to a problem I have with an extra Black Widow boardset I tried to bring back from the dead a few years back.

Unfortunately, I was never able to fix the issue and put it aside. A friend has the board and hopefully he'll figure it out eventually. But it was definitely the board and not the monitor.

Video here.

Jonathan