Re: Sidam Asterock wont coin up

From: Andrew Welburn <andy_at_andysarcade.net>
Date: Tue Jun 04 2013 - 03:41:34 EDT

Just a note to say that the owner of the machine with the original
problem has reported 'its working great now' - no side effects listed,
but i don't think he's the type to look too closely anyway. He can play
it is the main thing.

So, many thanks Steve for the patch, i just hate it when the actual
fault is illogical and you have to patch around! :)

Andrew Welburn
http://www.andys-arcade.com