Re: tempest brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

From: Ken Sumrall <k_lists_at_scrapheap.net>
Date: Wed Jun 19 2013 - 17:33:14 EDT

Chumblespuzz used to make an oil-impregnated brass bushing replacement.
I installed them on my Tempest 20 or so years ago, and it's been working
great ever since. Unfortunately, he no longer sells them. I've been
meaning to take mine out of my game, measure it, and have some more made,
as I have four friends with Tempest machines that would like them.

That being said, the stock bushing works great if lubricated with the
lube recommended by Atari, Nyogel 779. You need to relube them every
once in a while.

___
Ken