Re: quad pokey vs. quad pokey eliminator?

From: <Franklin_at_Bowen.net>
Date: Tue Jul 02 2013 - 17:08:55 EDT

No experience myself, but they should be 100% interchangeable. The quad
pokey contained the guts of 4 pokeys but whoever was making them
couldn't produce enough so Atari built the QPE to deal with the QP shortage.

Return of the Jedi, Pit Fighter, and ... can't remember the other game
mentioned in the thread linked below.

http://www.vectorlist.org/Vectorlist/2003/10/0029.html

http://cambridgearcade.dyndns.org/?q=node/43