RE: Major Havoc test mode

From: Jonathan Koolpe <jkoolpe_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue Jul 30 2013 - 16:02:27 EDT

I think Jess is correct. I had a MH board that also beeped at me with no video. From what I recollect, the number of beeps pointed me to a specific RAM chip (after consulting the manual) that I replaced and voila! Board worked just fine after that...

One of the easiest board repairs I ever had....took about 5 minutes ;) ...

Jon